The marketing audit is a study not only on what you have or not have implemented on your communication yet but also how effective they are or what improvements should be done.
Let's start with two important questions:
- Have you been promoting your company on social media, email marketing and other tools?
- Even with all that you still wondering what else is missing or how effective is being your communication?
If you answered yes to these questions you probably need a marketing audit!
The audit will check all the actions you've implemented and what else you could do to enhance your strategies.
Our checkup includes:
- The microenvironment
- The macro-environment
- Marketing strategy
- Website & SEO marketing
- Social media
- Offline events
- Improvements report
And you will be able to:
- Perceive where you are doing good
- Understand where you are wasting time and money
- See where you should put more effort
- Prioritize your action plan and to-do list
- Organise the next steps to bring your communication to a higher level
How does it work?
- After the payment, you will receive a questionnaire to fill up with details about your company.
- Then within 7 working days, you will get our report.
How much does it cost?
The detailed audit has a fee of €150.
If you wish a specific audit in one of the channels only (website, SEO or social media) the fee is €75.
However, if you believe is not the right time for this investment you can start the analysis with a marketing checklist. It is Free!
What do I get my marketing audit?
- Pdf file with all the considerations on the checkup list.
- Detailed report with advice and suggestions.
- If you have further questions you can ask them within 30 days after you received the report at no extra cost. Answers will be answered by email.
- Add a consultancy call so we can answer all your questions for an additional fee of €35 for 30 minutes or €50 for 60 minutes.